Tank-Tube SALICÖRNE top: a perfect piece for seaside holidays!
This piece can be worn over a dress, a swimsuit or a short camisole, with jeans or a skirt.
The SALICÖRNE top is a tank-tube with a loose fit. The collar and armholes are wide and can be adjusted with drawstrings. It can therefore be worn loose or more fitted. It can also be turned 45 degrees on the side to be worn in two ways: in a short version with bat-like sleeves, or long and sleeveless, with a slouchy collar. This piece, entirely made in Quebec, is composed of a light knit making it a must-have by the pool or the sea.
Fabric and specificities :
- White net: 78% viscose, 20% polyester and 2% spandex
- Black net: 78% viscose, 20% polyester et 2% spandex
- Natural: 55% linnen knit, 35% cotton
- White: 68% rayon, 30% nylon, 2% spandex
- Other colours: linen knit (100% linen)
- Length at the top of the hip (tube)
- Length below hip (tank top)
- Loose fit
- Bat short sleeves (tube)
- Drool collar (tank top)
- Adjustable collar and armholes
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Hang to dry or dry flat
Ethical and sustainable fashion.
Created in Gaspésie, made in Québec, Canada.