The stylish NATAWÄ'G tunic-dress, for a refreshing and relaxed look!
The NATAWÄ'G can be worn alone, with tights, straight pants or leggings depending on the season.
This tunic-dress is lined and the collar and long sleeves are made of stretchy ribbed cotton knit to ensure comfort. The boat neckline reveales the neck and covers the shoulders. The height is mid-thigh and the line of the garment is in A. The zipper, hidden on the side, is practical to put on the piece and to ensure that it is perfectly adjusted, without being tight.
Fabrics and features:
- Mini chevrons (65% Rayon, 25% Cotton, 10% Polyester)
- Shiny tweed (40% Cotton, 30% Acrylic, 26% Rayon, 4% Lurex)
- Turquoise tweed (40% Cotton, 30% Acrylic, 30% Rayon)
- Ribbed sleeves: (100% Cotton)
- Mid-thigh length
- Long sleeves
- Boat neck
- "A" line
- Machine washable, in cold water
- Dry flat or hang to dry
Ethical and sustainable fashion
Created in Gaspésie, made in Quebec, Canada