The pleated MINI skirt: simple, comfortable and chic at the same time!
This skirt can be worn alone or over leggings, tights or long stockings, with your favourite top.
The MINÏ skirt is a short skirt with a length at the mid-thigh. It has a wide, comfortable elastic waistband. The side seams are pleated to give a draped effect to the fabric, which enhances the silhouette. It also gives the impression that the cutting pattern is rounded at the thigh, which lengthens the legs. It is made of GOTS certified organic cotton, a light and soft natural fibre that breathes. The MINÏ skirt is entirely designed and made in Quebec. On the pictures, Anaé is wearing the black or the grey MINÏ skirt combined with the white FALAISE camisole and the turquoise COQUELÏCOT bolero.
Fabrics and specificities:
- Black: 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Raspberry: 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Grey: 95% organic cotton, 5% spandex
- Taupe: 95% organic cotton, 5% spandex
- Burgundy and blue print: 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Mid-thigh lenght
- Draped effect
- Rounded at the thight
- Machine washable, in cold water
- Dry flat or hang to dry
Ethical and sustainable fashion
Created in Gaspésie, Made in Québec, Canada