The halter-bustier GENÏÈVRE dress: for a great look this summer!
Comfortable and chic, this dress can be worn alone or with a bolero or a shawl, combined with jewellery and simple shoes.
The halter-bustier GENÏÈVRE dress has a beautiful strapless bodice with empire waist and a full flared skirt in the style of Marilyn Monroe that goes down to the knees. A lining has been inserted in the corsage for more comfort and support of the bust. This model is entirely made in Quebec.
Fabric and specificities:
- Blue outside bleu / white inside: 65% cotton, 32% polyester, 3% spandex
- Black outside / hite inside: 65% cotton, 32% polyester, 3% spandex
- Taupe outside / pink inside: 65% cotton, 32% polyester, 3% spandex
- Navy: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Burgundy: 55% Linnen, 42% rayon, 3% spandex
- Rusty: 65% cotton, 32% polyester, 3% spandex
- Knee lenght
- Lined corsage
- Empire waist
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Hang to dry or dry flat
Ethical and sustainable fashion.
GOTS certified organic cotton
Created in Gaspésie, made in Québec, Canada.